Wood-fired oven with refractory floor, light and easy to handle. You can move it anywhere thanks to its big wheels.
Refractory floor and stainless-steel dome. It quickly reaches operating temperature and its door includes a window to allow you to inspect cooking as it goes along.
This wood-burning oven is the way to go to bake pizzas, bread, roasts, mixed grills (meat, fish and vegetables), casseroles, puddings, well, anything that you can do in a standard oven with the definite plus of the healthiness and genuineness that only wood cooking can offer. Easy to move and easy to use.
- The distinctively designed Ciao features stainless-steel parts and powder coated ones that withstand very high temperatures.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The oven floor is composed of 3 cm (1,2 in) thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The door fitted with an ergonomic wooden handle allows you to adjust the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- The two openings below the oven mouth are designed to accommodate the door to always keep it close at hand.
- When you get your Ciao delivered, it’s ready to use; just insert the flue and screw the legs and the wheels onto the oven. It’s a doss!
|Dimensions||96 × 78 × 76 cm|
What comes in the box?
- Precast Oven
- Metal Flue
- Removable handles (x4)
- Metal plate door
- Alloy pizza paddle
Oven Floor Size: 70x40cm
1. My driveway is sealed with an even surface
2. There is reasonable vehicle access with height clearance.
3. I acknowledge the delivery is to the front door, carport, or closest practical delivery point as deemed by the driver.