Its size and mouth are large enough to bake 4 pizzas in 90 seconds and 4 kg of bread in a single batch. It’s the wood-burning oven for the garden, the balcony or the terrace. The floor cooking space is .48m sq. It features the refractory floor of commercial ovens.
The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach operating temperature quickly. The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time and reduces wood consumption.
- The oven floor is composed of 3 cm (1,2 in) thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- Wood-fired garden oven with stainless-steel dome to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- Ceramic fibre insulation to keep the heat for a long time inside the oven.
- It comes with a pyrometer to know the exact temperature of the cooking chamber at a glance.
- The wide door is provided with a double ergonomic wooden handle for a firm grip. By opening or closing it, you can adjust the oven draught.
- Box dimensions: L1040mm x W1070mm x H 800mm
4 Pizze Dimensions – Bench top (stand optional)
External 100w x 97 d with front tray (77d on bench) x 68h (without flue)
External height: 122h oven with flue
External height: 202h with portable stand and flue
External portable stand: 155 wide x 87.5 d
Internal: 80 x 60 cm