- “"After much research, we decided on the Jalando DIY oven. Very easy to build, great quality components. Plenty of advice, recipies, building tips etc were provided. What sets this business apart from others though, is the exceptional customer service from Suzanne and the other staff at Jalando. Suzanne went to great lengths to ensure everything was right. We have already hosted our first pizza party, cooking for 30 people and could not be happier with the pizza oven." A great investment, you will not be disappointed.Waurn Ponds
- “"We love our Jalando Pizza oven. A big thanks to Suzanne and the team for sorting us out with the right oven and accessories to suit our needs. Very Happy Customer!"Ivanhoe
- “"We are absolutely loving our Jalando wood fired pizza oven - it’s a fantastic addition to our back yard! Suzanne was incredibly helpful, delivering the oven very quickly and providing some fantastic tips for how to use the oven to make the most delicious pizzas. Thanks Jalando!"(Moon Dog Brewery) Fairfied Vic
- “"The Jalando Oven has far exceeded our expectations. Suzanne and her team were friendly through the selection process and were always on call to help. From my personal experience, it's really bonded the school community, both the teams of parents volunteering in production lines making the pizzas and the families taking fresh, good value, pizzas away to enjoy on new parents nights, quiz nights, movie nights and school fetes. Our pizza oven was even featured in the Herald Sun as we made 'election day pizzas'. In respect of our school diversity and inclusivity we cook only vegetarian pizzas in the oven, adding cured meats as a topping for non halal and this works really well. For any school or organisation wishing to invest in an oven I would strongly endorse Jalando for friendly advice and a quality product."Former parent of Reservoir West Primary School and pizza lover
- “"I own an Italian food market store in Lancefield within the Macedon ranges. We make Woodfired pizza bases and sell them direct to the public. I purchased my Jalando Woodfired pizza recently as my previous oven was poorly built and old, struggling to keep warm, causing me to go through a 20kg bag of redgum within a couple of hours of making bases and taking over 2.5 hours to heat it to desired temperatures. My new Jalando oven now gets to 400 degrees in approx 1.5 hours from stone cold, or within 30 minutes if it was used the previous day. It retains the heat with minimal wood and still manage to keep it at 200 to 300 degrees by the next morning. It's saved me a lot of money in wood use and saved me hours of labour and heating time. Jalando staff have also been great to deal with."A Slice of Perfection, 24 high st Lancefield
- “"It was lovely meeting Suzanne, Damien and Annaliese today. You guys were so good to deal with and certainly helped me feel comfortable in your store. I just love it and so happy with your service and quality of the oven. Thank you all so much again for helping bring enjoyment to using our outdoor pizza oven. We could not be happier."Berwick
- “"We purchased a pizza oven for my husbands 40th bday! It's amazing!"Berwick
- “"We love our Jalando Pizza oven. It looks beautiful in our backyard and we have cooked so many things in it apart from pizza. Friends and family always get excited when we say we are firing it up."
Lights up fast & ready to cook in 40-60 minutes. Then your pizza’s will cook in less than 2 minutes with very little fire wood used.
Fast and cost-effective delivery of your order is important to us. We can deliver Australia wide feel free to contact us for a quote.
MORE THAN PIZZA
You can use your oven for slow cooking, roasts, seafood, vegetables, desserts and bake the best fresh bread!.